Friday, July 2, 2010

Breaking Dawn the book party !!!

So here is our Edward and Bella he is good right :) most people loved him and you could literally hear everyone talking as he passed . Bella's dress we had made ( that was one of the things I got to help with) it was pretty . So these were not the ones dating in real life but he did start dating the other girl we considered for Bella.

This is Alice. guess what her real name is ? yep Jen. The pic does not do her justice, she looked amazing !!! she is so nice and is now married to a guy named yep you guessed it Jasper funny how life works huh.


The girl in charge of the night besides my friend Brooke and I was named Pam, and she had this cake done for us I hope you can see it good enough it was really cool



Stupid shinny Volvo owner :) my favorite line and one of my favorite activities for the night, even though Idid the Jacob werewolf hunting game most the night. This is more how I see Edwards car by the way , not SUV type like they are going for in the movie.





Mostly an amazing night :) I don't know who I told but when I was listing to the radio stations cause they were talking twilight a lot and getting ready for the music to come out, any way I asked Pam about getting the radio station out to our party and so when I called to beg Parker of the former 101.9 best music station, he said he would come and said sense I was such a good listener and fan that he was going to be able to interview Stephenie Meyer and would I like to be on the panel that got to ask questions. The sad thing is the day before we were suppose to she cancelled all press I was so sad :( But it was a great night and in all the craziness I got pic's of everything but Brooke and I . So you miss seeing us in our prom dresses cause our theme was the wedding so we all dressed up.




No comments: