Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am a crazy 11 year old !!!!!!!!!

So last night I went to see my Backstreet Boys !!! I was 11 years old :) oh man I love them !!!!! It was a great show . They did a movie theme so each of the band members would come out for a song after they showed them in a famous movie that they were edited into it was so cool !!!! They did every song and by the end of the night I could not talk, no joke lol. And can I say I had the best seats ever besides front row !!! The lady that is all ways there when I buy my tickets was so nice, I told her how I bloged about her for Elton and Billy and she said well lets get you some good seats for this and she came through :) In fact I was so close I all most tuched A.J. when he came off the stage :) It was the best night of my life.

Here is the program I got :) I was not going to get any thing but then I said "hey this is your birthday present to your self so get something."

I wore my hat which was fun cause everyone brought there old stuff, it was so fun to see the fans. I have had that hat sence I was 6 when I first loved them.


Here they are when they started. I have been a fan since I was like 6, so it is sad that a member of the group did not to come back after there long break so I missed him. It was the best night of my life I think. I really love them and am still really in shock I saw them :) ps I would put one of there songs on but play list wont work for me at the moment, but ill keep trying so if it works enjoy :)


1 comment:

Jenn O. said...

I'm so glad you had a great time!