Friday, July 16, 2010

My birthday

I had the best birthday ever. I took the day off !! So I got to go swimming with my friend Brittney and Rosie, Bud and Coleman. It was so so fun even though we picked the one hour of the day it was cold to go.
I got to open two presents. I was so surprised !!! I got Clue in Paris :) the kids and I have been playing lots of clue we love it !!! and so it was so so fun to get. I also got Eclipse the Bord game which britt and I played.


So later that night we went and saw Eclipse. Britt could not come to the midnight showing, and she had not seen it, so we went. It was so fun.


So the next day my friend Anna andI spent the day in Park city. I have never been and she could not come the night before so we went and had fun !!!! We ate at Zoom :) Robert Redford's place. It was an adventure getting there, I told Anna I had mostly an idea how to get there so she ended up taking her dads GPS it was so fun. Now we did not get a pitcher but when we got there I had to buy flip flops. I was in such a hurry to get to Anna's I forgot to change my shoes and I was wearing high hills :)



So then Sunday We had the family birthday party, to celebrate Bud and I birthday. It was so so good to see every one !!! Thats all I could ask :) I was so spoiled :) I have been listing to all my Glee music :) I even have a story about it for another blog. I cooked with my new knifes I made chicken and potatoes. So thank you everyone for being so sweet and so kind, and for all the birthday gifts. I love you all thank you so so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you had a fun birthday!

Andrea said...

That sounds like super fun! I love it when birthdays last for a few days!

Jenn O. said...

It was a fun birthday weekend!