Friday, July 2, 2010

Twilight the movie :)

So here we are your Bella, Rose, Alice, and Esme


We were tired . We went to Jordan landing. And it was so nice they let us in and we had our seats by like 5 pm. Thanks to Lacey waiting in line. We all took turns going to din and then came back. We watched Friends on Lacey's I pod to pass the time.

So this is why I loved work . It was me, Lacey and Lorie. We had so much fun !!!!





Thanks to Lacey for doing our outfits !!!! And for loving Twilight :) I have to say that it was my friend Brittney and of course Haley that got me to read the book so I thank them :)



Loved the movie, and love that it was moved up from the date that it was set for.




No comments: