
So, The Mentalist. I love it. It is a funny version of like CSI. It's on CBS , on Thursdays I believe 9:00 pm

Ok what girl can't help but love it. It is fun to see all the different wedding dress, and people picking them for there wedding day. It's on TLC, On Fridays 7pm?

I believe everyone loves this :) I love cakes and I love watching them do all these different cakes. It's on Food Net, Wed 9 pm .

Ok im so so happy it's on TUE now :) I can watch it. Love love this show. It is so funny and I love the songs !!! thanks Jenn :) Tue on FOX 13 , at 7 or 8 pm.

Ok now here is one you might not have herd of but love it !! it's a cute girl show. It has great storys for real life, with drama, and hot guys, well one guy we love lol :) it's on Liftime, Sundays at 7 pm. It back on this summer.

Ok Ace of cake fan's I kinda like this more. It's called Cake Boss. It's on TLC, Mon 9 pm?

Ok just had to put it cause it is on of my favorite shows :) .

Ok I know some have heard of this :) It is so fun to watch people make "make it work" outfits out of crazy things, in hopes of becomming the next big thing and not be the one to here "Your out". It's on Lifetime, Thur 8 pm.
1 comment:
I love Project Runway, and I'm excited for the return of Glee. You should watch "White Collar" on USA, it's a great show.
Post a Comment