Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cooking with Anna

Ok I told you in another blog that I cooked with Anna. Well we made Bruschetta. I tryed to take the best picture I hope it looks appetizing.




So here is what we did !



In a mixing bowl we mixed,

5 whole tomato's chopped

1 Tea of garlic powder

1/2 Tab of olive oil

6 leaves of fresh basil- remember fresh goes a long way

With like two handful's of Feta Cheese.



Put mix on top of fresh French Bread,

and broil in the oven on a cookie sheet for like 3-4 min just tell all melted. Watch it cause it goes fast.

Side note, if you want to skin the tomato's, it might be better - just put them in boiling water for just like a min pull them out, let sit just tell you can tuch it and just softly pull the skin off. Then let cool for just like another min so they can harden just a bit so you can chop them.

ENJOY !!!

1 comment:

Jenn O. said...

Yum, it looks delicious!