Thursday, March 4, 2010

Can't help it




So I decided to write about some certain furry creatures that I fell in love with. I could not help it I think they are so cute. I also think they are more life like then any of the other fake animal toys out there. After Christmas they also showed up at work and I would talk about it so much that Jenn was like maybe you need one. So come Valentine's day Who shows up but Brady and he has a present for me and what do know lol a Zhu Zhu, Num nums to be exact. I was so surprised, I loved it !!!! So shout out to Zhu Zhu pets and to Sara. Thanks so much for everything and for loving them as much I do :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad you like it. You made our Christmas so fun by helping us out so thank you! I think I might play with the Zhu Zhus more than my kids. :) I love your purple blog.

Jen F said...

Oh thanks about saying how you love the udated blog :) you guys all inspired me .

Jenn O. said...

Sara was so excited to buy you a Zhu-Zhu! (just like you!)