I wanted to see how long it would take for people to see that I was doing my blog again. So I am going to test some picture stuff and see if I can post some of me in Logan.
Oh hey it worked Jenn will be so proud. Well it was a fun time in Logan I got there later then I wanted but thats ok. We went to Gosner's the cheese store ( MY FAVE :) ) then we went and played lots of games and I met the boys of 201 they were very sweet. I also met most of Brittney's room mates and I had a blast, and guess what I have not even left just yet but I'm on my way back home see ya soon.
P.S. that is my friend Brittney in the picture's I went to Logan for her birthday, Happy Birthday Britt !!!!!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment