Sunday, February 21, 2010

One Legend of a Night



I was very lucky in the fact that I went to the Elton John and Billy Joel concert and I loved it !!!!!! It by far was the best I have ever been too. My seats were awesome it was at the Delta Center and yes I called it the Delta Center I'm sorry but I hate change like we all know and it will be that forever to me any way lol I was in the lower bowl sec B so I was right center stage, when I bought the tickets I told the lady that's all I wanted and she came through !! I loved it they started off singing Sir Elton's "You'r song" my fave of his besides his song rocket man, and they ended with Billy's "Piano man" it was so fun to see them together !!! I must say I have never seen it so packed in my life not only that, but like usually it is only crowded when the main act is there and the nose bleed sec is not full but no you had London flags flying from fans and not a dry set in the house. And guess what I found out Jenn and Jono ended up going I did not get to see them though sad!! and they left bud to tend !!! bad news for the babysitter who is usually there :) but it will be a night I will never forget.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad you got to go! That sounds like a super fun night. I still call it the Delta Center too. :)

Jenn O. said...

It was an amazing concert!

Laura said...

That is such an amazing concert to go too. How fun. Glad to see you blogging again!