Monday, March 2, 2009
All i can say
All i can say is thank you so so much for all your help with moving me you guys !!!!!! I am in the new condo now thanks to the family, and i could not be more happy infact i am going to be naughty and brag for a minite i am the most happyest person on earth right now !!!!! and might i dare say the most organized person lol just kidding thank you Jenn and Andrea. I thought, well before every thing had to be packed that if i wanted to be (key word if i wanted to ) i was a pritty organized person but no we keep on going and i am learning new things every day i love it. I cant believe it all thank you so much you guys !!!!!!! thank you, thank you, and i promise i wont let any of you down this is the best thing that could have happened to me so thank you from the bottom of my heart !!!! love Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on your new condo! I'm so glad you are happy, you deserve it. We all love you so much!
Post a Comment