Saturday, November 8, 2008

Voting

I got to vote for the first time and it felt so good and so cool. when i babysat, Rosie asked if i did, she has been telling me the importance of voting for weeks and weeks now lol . I only hope that our new president can lead us in the best way that he can do whats best for the country and world . I am very proud to be an American and be in the land of the free !!!!! On this long rode of life i hope we can all ways remember that, and all ways want greatness and have love in our hearts !!! it reminds me of the Beatles song " All we need is love. " Bless the USA in this crazy time.

4 comments:

Jenn O. said...

Bless the USA!

Greg said...

It is pretty empowering to be able to vote, glad you did it.

Laura said...

It does feel so good to go out and vote.

Andrea said...

That is so exciting that you got to vote!