So I am hoping to have some pictures of my day care kids up soon but I will have to figure out how to do that first lol, so tell then I thought I would write about them . I have the "4's" and they are just the greatest (you come home with a headache everyday) but I could not ask for better kids! I must say how blessed I feel to be apart of there lives, so needless to say I love my job. It is so fun to see them grow and to see how much they learn and grow more into there personality's. So as I said before I am hoping to get some pictures up soon and maybe Jenn can help me with figuring out how to do that. I would love to show some off some of there art work too they are amazing artist after all (lol). ~Jen
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Work !
So I am hoping to have some pictures of my day care kids up soon but I will have to figure out how to do that first lol, so tell then I thought I would write about them . I have the "4's" and they are just the greatest (you come home with a headache everyday) but I could not ask for better kids! I must say how blessed I feel to be apart of there lives, so needless to say I love my job. It is so fun to see them grow and to see how much they learn and grow more into there personality's. So as I said before I am hoping to get some pictures up soon and maybe Jenn can help me with figuring out how to do that. I would love to show some off some of there art work too they are amazing artist after all (lol). ~Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a great teacher to the "4's". They are lucky to have you!
Post a Comment