I got to baby sit Brady and Coleman and let me tell you it was fun !!! Those two little guys are so cute together we had not one fight (thank heaven). We started by watching some "Super Readers" on T.V. and the two of them jumping on the couch shouting out letters together was so great, they are smart boys !!!! Then we moved on out side were they played on the swing and Coleman got so so dizzy from twisting around in it. We then played on those little cars and Cloeman wanted to race Brady so I said "ok Brady go fast, go fast" and you should have seen him he sands up and starts to waddle like a penguin lol trying to beat Coleman it was so funny but the funniest thing was they were playing with binoculars and I here Coleman say come on Brady so they start running and Coleman has the binoculars to his face so he runs into the wall steps back shakes his head looks at me and says "I went bonkers Jen" I just started laughing as I was checking his head to see if he was ok, witch he was it was not a hard hit but it was just so funny but as I am writing this I get the feeling you had to be there (hence my title) I think half the laugh was just seeing it so any way we had fun and it was a great day.
2 comments:
That story is funny to me too! Don't ever worry if Coleman gets hurt while you are tending, he gets hurt when I tend him too!
Thanks for tending Brady - that was so helpful!
Post a Comment