Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Advenchers in babaysiting
So lately when I tend, Coleman and I go ride scooters and one time we found a snail, so now it has become habit of course to try and find a snail every time we go outside. So the next time we went out I could not find one, so I told Coleman there was not any today and what does he find the very next sec a snail (and I mean we had looked right there for like 10 min ) so then the next day we go out Jenn and Jono must have put snail poison out because there was no snails, but things that really looked like snail body's so I said "Oh look Coleman I think it is a snail but a bird must have got it" to witch he said "oh no Jen that's gross that's icky" lol it was so funny to me to gross Coleman out and just to have him say that lol. So then this last Sat Jenn and Jono went out of town and so I tended which I guess now was a bad thing cause let me tell you it was a down right kids day. We ended up basically watching movie's and eating junk food the whole time at one point we even had a burping contest and I was just sitting there thinking this is so so bad I am the worst babysitter and most none productive person that day! but we did go for like an hour walk and we had a picnic with din out side witch was fun Coleman mowed the lawn while Bud and Rose played bull and mad adore, so it was a fun day at lest lol. There is the latest adventure more to come I'm sure. ~ Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for being such a great babysitter! Everyone enjoys a "kid day" now and then.
Post a Comment