I had so much fun at the festival of trees! It is like the fifth year that I have been lucky enough to go with my friend Cami. Since then we have added two children, lots more treats, and watching the dance performances. The gingerbread houses were amazing. I don't even want to know the time it took to do those. Can you say dedication . And the trees were very awesome this year. Lots of fun ones. Here are some pics , I hope you enjoy.
The Charlie Brown christmas tree
A little blurry but , it's the Wreck it Ralph gingerbread house
And my favorite , the Monsters Inc. tree
And here is my friend Cami and her two cute little ones. And if you noticed , yes there was actually a large Halloween theme throughout the festival this year.
Well there you have it , festival of trees 2013. See you next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment