Sunday, December 22, 2013

Forgtten carols 9 years later

Forgotten Carlos is one of my favorites. I miss singing in it !!!!!! So this year my friend Brittney and I got to go back to see her brother sing in it. It brought back lots of memories !! I remember every que . I am so glad I could go this year ! And my Jeff  McLean came back ! :) my year was the last time he sang with it , and this year was his first year back. So 9 years later I brought this picture to show him then we took some new ones :)  Jeff and Michael McLean got a kick out of it :) and guess what ! He remembered me before I showed him the pic he said he thought I looked familiar to him :) 








1 comment:

Jenn O. said...

Love the older photo!