Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mini trips






I love my minni trips with my friends ! My trips to Logan and Ogden have been the best. It's the perfect drive, with beautiful scenery . When I have my minni trips it always involves food, something crafty, lots of fun, and of course pictures . Anna , Brittney , and I decided to have a photo shoot. Anna wanted some family photos. Brittney wanted some photos to show off her weight loss and awesome new red leather coat . I love taking pictures. It is so amazing to look back at all the memories and seeing how much time has changed . So here's to my love of minni trips !! And may there be many more. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great pictures! You are a great photographer and mini trips are so fun! So happy to see your new blog posts!