Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Well we had a great Christmas in St. George !!! I can't believe we are here :) It was a fun time and we kept busy.




We have played lots of games. Apples to apples, Sorry, and the new Monopoly Rosie got for Christmas. Other highlights were swimming (my fav) , and going to see the Christmas lights at the St. George Temple.
One of the days the kids and I went for a small walk, and we saw a bunny !!! we were so excited to see any thing, cause the first night and day here it rained (a lot ).

One of the highlights of the trip is, we got to go fishing :) It was so fun !!! here we are getting our fishing rod's ready.



Here is rose fishing . I think the mountain's are so pretty. we were driving and it was so funny to see one mountain with the red rock, and then a little off in the distance another mountain set with snow.



I love fishing !!! ( notice the santa hat, cause we got to fish on christmas)
Well it was a great trip. We missed seeing the family for christmas !!! so I hope you all had a great one !!! Thanks for every thing I am blessed to have all you guys in my life , love you all. Merry Christmas !!!!!!!! Jen

P.S. I forgot to say go utes !!!! we had a good season !! and how fun to have a bowl game :) and we are excited to go to the pack 10 next year :) we can do it go utes !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I still have your Christmas present.

Andrea said...

Glad you had fun in St. George, we sure missed you!

Amy said...

JEN, you need to update this and we need to catch up!