Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Em's wedding

Well my cousin Emilee got married. I must say it's kinda hard seeing her get married i hate that time is passing by like that, but I am happy for her. I got to help her get ready, that was prob my fav part :) It meant a lot.
well even though it rained and em about cryed her eyes out, it was a beautiful wedding. They had it at up at Snow bird. I got the bouquet but I gave it to her sister Sara ( the one standing by me) I owed her from a wedding we had years ago I wanted the bouquet but Sara got it and even though Sara and em's brother also got the guarder I kept complaing to Sara tell she gave it to me so I tryed to make up for it :) Well I just wanted to post the pics from all the weddings I had now that I have them :) .

1 comment:

Jenn O. said...

You look pretty in your purple dress! What a happy and sad day for you.