
Easter was fun !! It started out with my class party. We did Jelly beans , pin the tail on the Easter Bunny, and of course our egg hunt and Miss Chloe' is showing you her egg she found :)

I then got to go to Sara's and color eggs. It was so fun Brady told me "Jen this is how we get ready for Easter." He loved it.

Abby helped :) she used a great new thing that Sara found in a mag a
bout putting the eggs in a whisk for little ones. It was so fun thanks Sara.

So the happy ending of Easter was of course doing eggs with Jenn and the kids. Coleman loves it and he and Bud got the color ready. There are some really cool new stuff for coloring eggs, like chalk ones.

Rosie won for cutest egg's she did a rainbow . We love doing eggs. Jenn said she would just have to get us all a
dozen next year.

I love Easter. Thanks everyone . I hope you all had a good Easter !!!
2 comments:
Great pictures! Thanks for coming over, it would have been boring without you and you were so helpful.
I love Easter!
Post a Comment